Gaining A Level
When you add a NEW class, you need to “take a course” (or series of courses) to gain the skills in that class.
1. Each new “class skill” adds one week of training.
2. Each new weapon or armor proficiency ‘category’ adds two weeks.
3. Wizards: two weeks for each point of Intelligence below 18, and two weeks for each starting spell.
4. Clerics: two weeks for each point of Wisdom below 18
5. Classing into Paladins, if not already a fighter, require adding the half the cleric training time.
6. Classing into a monk is at least a month
The cost is 50gp/week, or 15GP/week and a TBD ‘Favor’ to your school or the individual instructor who taught you if it was private training.
Leveling in an existing class may incur a minor cost.
When you add a NEW skill, you need to “take a course” (or series of courses) to gain the skills.
1. 2 weeks for each new knowledge skill 5-10gp
2. 1 week for each new skill 5gp
3. 1 Week each time you put 3 or more ranks into a single skill at one time.
Once you have more than 5 ranks in a skill, you must multiply the ranksx10, using the final number of ranks, to determine the training costs.